Article in Broadcast Film & Video – 2017-09 about Prosup’s solutions for camera grip such as the gimble levelling head, power grip, 100 to 150mm adapter, Michell/150mm adapter and Angle Ball Joints. Prosup – always tackling grip solutions
Bits and pieces the Prosup way – making life easier for Grips
- The Prosup Gimble leveling head is the perfect tool when it comes to car rigging or rigging in general. It levels the camera with a tilt angle of +/-15° and can be provided with a suction cup.
- The Prosup Power Grip wedge is ideal to angle cameras with a tilt of 180°. It can hold up to 50kg camera load and can also be connected to a suction cup.
- The Prosup 100 to 150mm adapter Many equipment manufacturers can reduce but going up with the fluid head cup is unique. With this adapter you can indeed mount a 150mm fluid head on top of a 100mm bowl base, whether on a dolly or a tripod.
- The Prosup Mitchell/150mm adapter combines both of these options. Onto a Mitchell or 150mm tripod you can mount Prosup’s Tango Roller or EJib – though their bottom mount is made for 100mm tripods.
- The Prosup Angle Ball Joints are not only 28mm (1 1/8”Junior studs) spigots for light stands. Their top 3/8” thread is conjoined with a ball so it
can be tilted in any direction, thus enabling whatever is mounted (sliders, lights, etc.) to be in an angled position.
Prosup… always tackling grip solutions.